Timesaver: More metres, less time
Fastest wall chasing machine on the market
A cost-efficient chasing solution
Save up to 80% in time & material waste
No breakage, clean chases
Clean, lean chases on one step only
Less fuss, less dust
Does not grind the material avoiding dust production
Attaches itself to the wall
MACROZA's weight is not borne by the operator
Most powerful on the market
Work on materials other wall chasers cannot
Built to last
Low machine maintenance
Exclusive accident- free design
Open straight & round chases
No gap at corners & ceilings
Optional Dust collection
Option to collect dust and debris
We are a Spain-based company with over 50 years experience manufacturing portable electric wall chasing machines. Such specialization has allowed us to become the leading brand in the industry where we are known for our top quality, reliable and innovative products.Read more
Discover our products
How can we help you?
We resolve your doubts
¿What is a Wall Chaser?
A wall chaser is a power tool that is designed to make chases in the wall in order to be able to fit pipes, tubes or different cable ducts inside. It is a practical and faster professional alternative of using a hammer and chisel.
Advantages of using a Macroza
- Better cost-benefit relationship
- Opens straight and curved chases
- Opens clean chases
- Attaches itself to the wall
- Most powerful on the market
- Low maintenance
Can the Macroza wall chaser be used for straight and curved chases?
Yes, as MACROZA wall chasers are the only ones able to make curved chases.
Spare parts and accessories for wall chaser?
If you already have a Macroza wall chaser, these accessories may be of interest to you:
- Vacuum cleaner MDE1 compatible with M95 and SC300.
- Macroza Sharpening Disc, to keep your cutters always ready to work.
- Work Helmet
- Anti-vibration gloves
- Safety Goggles
- Milling Cutters, choose from 7 types of cutters depending on the surface on which you are going to cut.
Maintenance of a wall chaser
Macroza to work properly and be as efficient as possible, must be well maintained. Some tasks should be carried out daily and others monthly.
- Sharpening the milling cutter: Every hour or so of work we should check the state of the sharpening. At Macroza we have a sharpening tester, if it detects that the sharpening is not correct, the cutter must be sharpened.
- Cleaning of the wall chaser: after the day's work, it will be necessary to check the brushes and blow the machine with pressurised air to clean it of all the dust generated by the work.
- Bearings: once a month we must check the clearance of the cutter bearings, which must be replaced in the event of any oscillation to prevent further damage to the machine.
- Brushes: we must check if the sparks generated by the brushes in the wall chaser are higher than normal, if so, they should be replaced. When changing the brushes, always replace both at the same time.